Dealer Week – December 6-9, 2021 in Austin, Texas at the Convention Center
- Yes, Dealer Week is booked in Austin, Texas at the Convention Center the week of Dec. 6-9, 2021
- Make plans to join us IN-PERSON at the Dealer Week Conference and Expos this December!
- We are ready to reconnect with our friends and colleagues at the marine industry’s only event focused on dealer success, and want to make sure you are with us!
Tentative event schedule:
- Move-in – December 4 through the afternoon of December 6, 2021
- Kick-off Networking Event – the evening of December 6, 2021
- Education and Expo – December 7 through the afternoon of December 9, 2021
- Move-out – December 10, 2021
As a manufacturer, supplier, OEM or service provider, you rely on a strong dealer network to achieve your own goals. So, getting in front of the best dealers in North America is crucial. Dealer Week will offer you the opportunity to showcase your products and services in a forum that draws top retailers and promotes their continued growth and development.
Stay tuned for more details, including a reservation link for the Exhibit Booth Application (launching April 15, 2021), a reservation link to the host hotel (The Fairmount), and the event schedule.
NMDA is a sponsor of Dealer Week as we believe in the power of dealers.
Dealer Week is where marine dealers gather to learn from the industry’s leading experts and explore the latest trends with marine manufacturers and service providers. A variety of educational tracks will be offered, focusing on sales, marketing, service and management topics.
Who should attend: Marine retailers seeking strategies to improve their profits and performance. A wide variety of topics will be covered, with content that applies to general managers, department managers, dealer principals, service advisers, service and parts managers, sales personnel, sales managers, general managers and marketing managers.
The Marine Retailers Association of the Americas will hold next year’s Dealer Week at the Austin Convention Center in Texas. The dates for the conference are Dec. 8-11.
“The MRAA has many members in the western half of the U.S. — and in Texas itself — and we hope that by hosting Dealer Week in the Lone Star State, we can expose new dealerships to the educational goals the conference provides,” MRAA president Matt Gruhn said in a statement.
The convention center and adjacent host hotel, The Fairmont, are located in downtown Austin and are within walking distance of popular attractions.
Link to dealerweek.com for complete information.