It is a time of change in Washington and a renewed opportunity for the recreational boating industry to have our voices heard in DC. One of our industry’s biggest tools to success in Washington is the Congressional Boating Congress-an informal, bipartisan group of elected officials dedicated to the interests of the boating community on Capitol Hill. Each year, NMMA sponsors the American Boating Congress and NMDA is now a co-host.
American Boating Congress: May 9-11, 2018
The American Boating Congress is a comprehensive legislative conference that brings together recreational boating industry leaders to formulate public policy and present a unified front on issues that impact marine businesses.
- Learn how to grow your business in the current economy.
- Discover how current state and federal regulatory issues affect your operations
- Learn the status of key federal legislation concerning the marine industry
- Hear updates from experts about how pending legislation and regulation can impact your bottom line
- Get first-hand knowledge from state and federal regulators, key congressional staff and industry experts about trends that impact the marine industry
- Network with fellow industry leaders
We also encourage you to sign up for updates from ABC, if you have not already.